Friday, December 02, 2005

Mount Sinai


Back Again.
I had the oppurtunity to attend the annual conference of the MEFS : the Middle East Fertility Society held in Luxor. I was so happy for many reasons: first of all I was a regisered attendant ,not only an accompanying person (the first time for me to attend a conference after my graduation:-))!!. I was sitting among professors of Obs.& Gynae. from around the world. In my situation, anybody could feel how small he is, how the 7 years of medical scholl is just like some sand in a desert!!! How much do I have to achieve to be able to put a small stone to build this big world!!! In the photo , you will see "sir Rob Edward" the first man who walked on the moon... oops I'm sorry, he is the first to try the IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) (i.e. atfal el anabyb). He was talking to me with unbelievable modesty. I couldn't believe myself. Like a small ant in front mount sinai, I found myself in front of one of the "Men of Honour". Mount Sinai, this terrific land where God appeared to his prophet... to be continued

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a7eb atamenak ya ebny
enta leik mosta2bal 3azeim

u'll invite the WVF ( Wireless Vitroless Fertilization)
we mates2alneish ezay

Fady W

4:17 PM  
Blogger Fady said...

Thnx Fady for this confidence... WVF was already in my mind.... we madam el 7ekaya feeha wireless , I will need your experience
:-))))

2:47 PM  
Blogger African Doctor said...

wow!
enta fe3lan lik mosta2bal 3azim

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home